IT Help Desk System
IT services at DISI are organized as services provided by a pool of technicians. The service, as decided by the Department, is managed through a ticketing system accessed though the standard UniTN Credentials in Single Sign On mode.
To open a new ticket, users can either use a web interface (directly at address http://servicedesk.unitn.it or by means of OTRS widget on MyUniTN portal), or send an email to tech.disi [at] unitn.it or go to DISI technical office.
In order to have your request to be managed by DISI technicians you should choose "__DISI Support" from the drop-down list among the available services; otherwise it may be assigned to a different technical team.
Goals and procedure » pdf file
Management department server account:
- ICT services provided by University of Trento http://icts.unitn.it/
- ICT User Helpdesk - Povo/Mesiano Unit http://icts.unitn.it/en/ict-user-helpdesk-povomesiano-unit
Communication Office @ DISI
DISI Communication Office deals with the following activities:
- support activities for the implementation of Department events (workshops, seminars, conferences):
- definition of budget and organization of events
- drafting of information contents for different communication tools
- supervision during the event and necessary follow-up actions
- graphic design and production of communication material for DISI workshops, conventions and events
- restyling and generation of contents for DISI website
- special initiatives
- publication on DISI web site home page of news, events and DISI Seminars
- support to internal communication
- management of DISI Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
The service is managed through a ticketing system accessed through the standard UniTN credentials. To open a new ticket, users can either use a web interface by means of OTRS widget on MyUniTN portal, or send an email to comm.disi [at] unitn.it. In order to have your request to be managed by DISI Communication Office, you should choose "__DISI Comm" from the drop-down list among the available services.
Seminar Proposal Submission How-to
University Space Request Forms & Regulations
- Voice conference
- Visiting room
- Meeting room
Please, note that the voice conference, visiting room and meeting rooms can be booked only by Faculty members, PhD students and Research Staff of the Department, or prior authorization of Head of Department.
Legend: Cornisello (6 - Povo1) | Terlago (10 - Povo1)
Legend: Lamar (12 - Povo1) | Molveno (14 - Povo1) | Toblino (14 - Povo1)
Legend: Yoram Ofek (50 - Povo1) | Garda (50 - Povo1)
Legend: Lases (12 - Povo2) | Levico (30 - Povo2)