The Department offers students a wide range of international exchange opportunities at all levels of studies (Bachelor's, Master's and PhD). Spending a period of study abroad will give students direct experience of another culture and another country, with the chance to acquire new skills and knowledge that will make their cv stand out at national, European and international level.
The Erasmus + Program gives financial support to students enrolled at the University of Trento who intend to spend a study period abroad in a country member of the Program to study, take examinations or write their dissertation.
Please read the full text of the Call and the relevant Annexes here
Study abroad - List of Erasmus+ Partner Universities
- BG SOFIA06 - SOFIA UNIVERSITY (Bulgaria) - all study cycles
- CZ PRAHA10 - CZECH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN PRAGUE (Czech Republic) - all study cycles
- DK LYNGBY01 - TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF DENMARK - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- EE TALLINN04 - TALLIIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (Estonia) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- G TRIPOLI03 - UNIVERSITY OF PELOPONNESE (Greece) - all study cycles
- HU BUDAPES01 - BUDAPEST EÖTVÖS LORÁND UNIVERSITY (Hungary) - Master Degree
- HU BUDAPES02 - BUDAPEST UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND ECONOMICS (Hungary) - all study cycles
- NL EINDHOV17 - UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY EINDHOVEN (The Netherlands) - Master Degree
- NL GRONING01 - UNIVERSITY OF GRONINGEN (The Netherlands) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- RO BUCURES11 - UNIVERSITY POLITEHNICA OF BUCHAREST (Romania) - all study cycles
- S GOTEBOR02 - CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (Sweden) - Master Degree
- SF ESPO012 - AALTO UNIVERSITY (Finland) - Master Degree
- SF TAMPERE02 - TAMPERE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (Finland)- Master Degree or PhD
- TR ANKARA04 - MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (METU) Turkey - Master Degree or PhD
- TR ISTANBU01 - BOGAZICI UNIVERSITY (Turkey) - Master Degree
- D DARMSTA01 - TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAT DARMSTADT (Germany) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- D GOTTING01 - UNIVERSITY OF GÖTTINGEN (Germany) - all study cycles
- D HEIDELB01 - HEIDELBERG UNIVERSITY (Germany) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- D MUNCHEN02 - TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MUNICH (Germany) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- D SAARBRU01 - UNIVERSITÄT DES SAARLANDES GERMANY - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- A WIEN02 - VIENNA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (Austria) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- D AACHEN01 - RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (Germany) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- D KARLSRU01 - KIT - KARLSRUHE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (Germany) - all study cycles
- D KOBLENZ02 - UNIVERSITY OF KOBLENZ-LANDAU (Germany) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- F CHAMBER01 - UNIVERSITY OF SAVOIE (France) - Master Degree
- F EVRY04 - UNIVERSITY OF EVRY (France) - PhD
- F GIF-YVE03 - CENTRALE SUPELEC (France) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree o PhD
- F GRENOBL22 - GRENOBLE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (France) - Master Degree or PhD
- F NICE01 - UNIVERSITY OF NICE SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS (France) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- F RENNES01 - UNIVERSITY OF RENNES (France) - Master Degree
- B LOUVAIN01 - UCL UNIVERSITE CATHOLIQUE DE LOUVAIN (Belgium) - Master Degree or PhD
- F CLERMON48 - BLAISE PASCAL UNIVERSITY (France) - all study cycles
- F NANCY43 - UNIVERSITY OF LORRAINE (France) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- E BARCELO01 - UNIVERSITY OF BARCELONA (Spain) - Master Degree
- E MADRID14 - CARLOS III UNIVERSITY OF MADRID (Spain) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- E MADRID05 - TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MADRID (UPM) Spain - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- E VALENCI01 - UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA (Spain) - Bachelor Degree
- E VIGO01 - UNIVERSITY OF VIGO (Spain) - Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
Mobility for Traineeship or Thesis projects
Erasmus+ Traineeship: It can take place either during the studies (university traineeship) or after graduation (postgraduation traineeship) for a duration varying from 2 to 4 months for students and 2 to 6 months for graduates. The host organization can be either chosen among those listed in the call (candidates must apply directly to the host institution), or chosen independently by the candidate.
Thesis research abroad: Interested students can apply online by the last day of every month. Mobility will be possible after 30 days starting from the monthly deadline.
GE4 is an international network of more than 60 universities (the University of Trento is the only Italian university in the network). Among other things, GE4 fosters student mobility to provide new graduates with multicultural team skills and a broader global perspective. In the framework of GE4 agreements, the University of Trento finances for its students a period of study or research in a partner university, which may be followed by an internship. The participants must be enrolled on a postgraduate course at the Department of Engineering. Participation requirements may vary depending on the university.Two calls are published every year at least 4 months before the start of the mobility program.
Further information here
Further opportunities can be found here: http://international.unitn.it/outgoing/programmes
A comprehensive list of Trento University Bilateral Agreements can be found in the "Download" box (top of this page).