The Laboratory for Augmented Health Environments will provide a mixed educational, research and experimental space.
In this lab, Engineering, Med students and healthcare professionals will gain hands-on experience in OR (Operating Room) procedures. Engineering and Computer Science students and researchers will collaborate with healthcare professionals to create novel and augmented OR spaces, methodologies and hybrid human-machine collaborative frameworks.
Artificial Intelligence, Digital Health, Robotics, Human-Computer Interaction
Ambient Sensors ( audio and video ), Recording Studio, Simulation Surgery Space, Connected Lecture Room, Point-of-Care Space
- Giuseppe Riccardi, Co-coordinator
- Paolo Giorgini Co-coordinator
- Luigi Palopoli, Member
- Libertario Demi, Member
- Nicola Conci, Member
- Andrea Passerini, Member
- Marco Roveri, Member
- Giovanna Paola Varni, Member
- Dr. Roberto Bonmassari, Medical Advisor Cardiology
- Dr. Stefano Bonvini, Medical Advisor Cardiovascular
- Dr. Marco Zenati, Medical Advisor Cardiac Surgery
Address: Polo Ferrari 1, via Sommarive 5, 38123 Povo (Trento)