The term FabLab stands for FABrication LABoratory, a small workshop offering digital fabrication tools like 3D printers, laser cutters, CNC machines, microcontrollers and so on which are made available to students to develop their own projects.
Being placed inside a University, the main goal of our FabLab is educational: it’s a place devoted to open, free experimentation, where students can develop their own ideas, follow their passions, and learn in a creative way – without worrying about credits and grades.
3D Printers, 2D Cutters, Mills & Lathes, Embroidery Machines, Microcontrollers
- Alberto Montresor, coordinator
- Francesca Fiore, co-coordinator
- Sol Bekic, technician
- Verdiana Pasqualini, collaborator
Email: fablab [at] unitn.it
Address: Polo Ferrari 2, via Sommarive 9, 38123 Povo (Trento)
Room n. 155, floor -2
- Facebook: https://fb.com/Fablab.UniTrento
- Instagram https://instagram.com/fablab_unitrento
- Telegram: https://t.me/fablabunitn