The second call is open!
10 February 2020 - 12 April 2021. Open to EU/EEA/CH/ citizens
The EIT Digital Master Program at UniTrento is a 2-year Master course founded on technical major basis together with a Innovation & Entrepreneurship minor (30 ECTS).
EIT Digital program is held in a consortium of European top universities and leads together with business partners to provide on a double-degree program both technical excellence and hands-on experience.
EIT Digital Master School students will gain the state of the art technical knowledge and achieve the abilities needed to drive their innovative and entrepreneurial ideas to the market. The program is strongly focused on the acquisition of transferable skills, especially on innovation and entrepreneurship.
The program involves mandatory 2-year mobility, the first year in an entry university and the second one in an exit university. It also includes a mandatory Summer School held in one of the EIT nodes in Europe. At the end of the program, a Master's degree will be awarded by both universities involved in the mobility scheme. Moreover, EIT students will receive an "EIT label" certificate, which aims at attesting the Innovation & Entrepreneurship skills gained during the program.
The University of Trento is currently holding seven EIT technical majors either as an entry and exit point or as an exit only (see the track finder).
For further information about
- EIT Digital Masters School
- EIT Digital Master Programmes
- EIT Digital academic offer at UniTrento
- EIT Digital Student Ambassadors.
EIT Digital Master School is part of EIT Digital. EIT Digital is a leading European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education organization driving Europe’s digital transformation.
Technical programs at DISI
Each technical program is organized in 120 ECTS.
90 technical ECTS divided in two years:
- 1st year - common base
- 2nd year - specialization and thesis project
30 Innovation & Entrepreneurship ECTS divided in two years:
- 1st year - basis and BDLab (Business Development)
- 1st year (Summer) - summer school
- 2nd year - I&E studies
Technical programs at the Master's Degree in Information and Communication Engineering
- Cloud and Network Infrastructures (entry & exit point)
- Visual Computing and Communication (entry & exit point). Notice: This program is not active for the new 2021-22 cohort.
See the Master's Degree Didactic offer
Technical programs at the Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Cyber Security (entry & exit point)
- Human-Computer Interaction & Design (exit point)
- Embedded Systems (exit point)
- Data Science (exit point)
- Fintech (entry & exit point)
See the Master's Degree Didactic offer
- Master appropriate technologies
- Relevant business insights, legal and societal expertise
- Technology skills with strategic business expertise
- Applying state-of-the-art theories
- Proposing novel and innovative services with sustainable business models
Standard call for applications is open!
The admissions process to all the EIT Digital Master's programs is handled centrally by the EIT Digital Master School Office located in Stockholm.
The application process is divided into 2 periods:
- Period 1: 16 November 2020 - 3 February 2021. Open to EU/EEA/CH/ Non-EU citizens
- Period 2: 10 February 2021 - 12 April 2021. Open to EU/EEA/CH citizens. Please note that all study trajectories may not be available during application period 2. Not recommended for applicants who require a visa.
Please find more details on deadlines and admission process timing.
All requirements, requested documents and universities/technical majors offered are available on the EIT Digital Master School website.
For further information please contact eitmaster [at] unitn.it
The local recruitment is an extension of the standard admission process that allows students to be selected for entering the EIT Digital MS local program and then apply to become part of the general program.
This process allows students, who have not been able to meet the standard call deadlines, to enter the program locally and being evaluated from the EIT Digital MS during their first semester of studies.
The students locally recruited are considered Parallel Entry Students (PES) as long as they obtain the EIT approval. They will need to fulfill the EIT Digital MS general requirements starting from the first year.
For further information contact: eitmaster [at] unitn.it
- Aalto University (Aalto), Finland
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary
- Eötvös Lorand University (ELTE), Hungary
- EURECOM, France
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Sorbonne University (SU), France
- Technical University of Berlin (TUB), Germany
- Technical University of Madrid (UPM), Spain
- Université Côte d’Azur (UCA), France
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPS) - formerly Université Paris Sud, France
- University of Rennes 1 (UR1), France
- University of Rennes 1 (UR1), Finland
- University of Turku (UTU), Finland
- University of Twente (UT), The Netherlands
eitmaster [at] unitn.it
Students' Support Opening Hours:
Tuesday 13:30-15:30 and Thursday 10:30-11:30
Ms. Sara Modena / Ms. Volha Tarasevich, office n. 154, floor 1, Povo 2