DISI Industrial Workshops
A series of meetings to allow an ongoing dialogue between the companies and students of the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science. The meeting aims at bringing the students closer to the requirements of the business world through the presentation of concrete case studies applied to innovative technologies and methodologies.
The fall 2022 edition will take place from 28 September till 14 December. Stay tuned!
Submit a Proposal
Companies interested in joining the event are invited to send to comunicazione.disi [at] unitn.it the following information:
- Presentation title
- Speaker(s) name(s)
- Brief description of the company (optional)
The proposals will be evaluated for acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
The company participation is free of charge. There is no reimbursement for travel or accommodation expenses.
Past editions 2017-2020
DISI Industrial Workshops - 2020
- November 25, 2020 - The coming of age of Digital Transformation: Insurance case study by Fincons Group. More details here
- November 4, 2020 - How Bringing Innovation into Technology-Adverse Markets by Teiacare. More details here
- October 28, 2020 - Microsoft ERP in 2020: a cloud journey by EOS Solutions . More details here.
- October 7, 2020 - Biometric Access Solutions by Everis. More details here.
- September 30, 2020 - Design Thinking & Doing for Industrial domain by NiEW Design Srl. More details here.
Wednesday's @ DISI Industrial Workshops - Second Edition
- December 11, 2019 - Artificial Intelligence in Vodafone: Operational model of SW development and functional evolution of TOBi by Vodafone Italy. More details.
- November 27, 2019 - Thales Alenia Space Italia and its advanced technologies and solutions for Space Missions. More details
- October 2, 2019 - Cloud and AWS Essentials by ION Group. More details
- June 12, 2019 - Data Science between innovative practices and training: Bosch meets the University of Trento. More details
- May 9, 2019 - Monitoring by Bending Spoons. More details
- April 10, 2019 - Data Science among education, innovation and the job market by U-Hopper. More details
In collaboration with LM in Data Science UNITrento & ICT Days 2019.
- March 20, 2019 - Future Jobs Finder by Vodafone. More details.
In collaboration with LM in Data Science UNITrento & ICT Days 2019
- Febraury 27, 2019 - On complexities of an IOT architecture by Targa Telematics. More details
- December 12, 2018 - Projects from TLC & Media Division by ALTEN Italia. More details
- November 28, 2018 - Software architecture refactoring by ION Trading S.r.l. More details
- November 7, 2018 - The Future is Exciting: Ready? by Vodafone. More details
- September 26, 2018 - Deep Learning into the Sports Industry by GoalShouter. More details
- October 17, 2018 - Vision-based inspection of injectable pharmaceutical products: how is it done? by Brevetti CEA. More details
Wednesday's @ DISI Industrial Seminars - First Edition
- June 6, 2018 - ZLAM by Mas-Tech srl. More details
- May 23, 2018 - Data Scientists on Tour by McKinsey. More details
- May 9, 2018 - Tennis Kata - TDD is more friendly than «my sport» by Paros srl. More details
- April 11, 2018 - Machine Learning Applications in Enterprises by Business Integration Partners. More details
- March 28, 2018 - Leading millions of consumers with data science by Wonderflow. More details
- February 21, 2018 - Information Security Consultancy made in EU: Would that work for you? by Auxilium Cyber Security GmbH. More details
- December 20, 2017 - Augustus: an event-based realtime data flow pipeline by Spazio Dati. More details
- November 15, 2017 - Computer Vision and Machine Learning in Insurance Claim Processing by Accenture. More details
- October 18, 2017 - DevOps and Continuous Delivery: practices and culture by XPeppers. More details
ICT Days @ DISI
The ICT Days were launched in 2009 as an initiative from the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science of the University of Trento.
This is an annual event dedicated to students and partner companies with a rich and varied program that aims to develop a sense of belonging among students and to open the doors of the Department to companies that, in this way, have the opportunity to get in touch with the numerous research laboratories in order to establish closer collaborations.
For information contact: comunicazione.disi [at] unitn.it
Job Guidance - UniTrento
For all Departments, the Job Guidance Office takes care of:
- conveying internship and work offers for students and recent graduates
- providing access and download for graduate CVs
- organizing the University Career Fair
- the activation of curricular and post-graduate internships
For information contact: jobguidance [at] unitn.it
Photo credit © Giulio Dallatorre, Photographer