IT Help Desk
IT services at DISI are provided by a pool of technicians on an email-based and partially automated system. Users request services through their University credentials in Single Sign On mode.
To request support, users need to open a new ticket, either using a web interface (through the OTRS widget in MyUniTN), or by sending an email to tech.disi [at] unitn.it.
Goals and procedure » pdf file
- University IT services https://icts.unitn.it/en
- User Helpdesk Povo-Mesiano http://icts.unitn.it/en/ict-user-helpdesk-povomesiano-unit
Communication Office @ DISI
The DISI Communication Office:
- helps with the organization of department events (workshops, seminars, conferences):
- defining costs and practical issues
- preparing information content for different media
- event supervision and follow-up
- creates graphic design and materials for workshops, conventions and events
- is responsible for the restyling of DISI's website and its content
- is in charge of special initiatives
- publishes news and information on events and seminars on DISI's web site home page
- supports internal communication
- is responsible for DISI's Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
The service is offered through a ticketing system. Users need UniTrento credentials to access. To open a new ticket, users can either use a web interface by means of the OTRS widget on MyUniTN portal, or send an email to comm.disi [at] unitn.it. To make sure that your request will be processed by the DISI Communication Office, select "__DISI Comm" from the drop-down list among the available services.
To organise a seminar, you need to arrange with your visitor the date and make all the necessary reservations.
To announce the seminar to the department please follow the instructions.
If financial support is also needed, please send an email to Nicola Conci (nicola.conci [at] unitn.it (subject: Seminar%20financial%20support) ) specifying the name and affiliation of the person and the overall amount of support needed.
University Rooms and Spaces
- How to book an Audio/Voice conference
- How to book a Visiting room
- How to book a Meeting room
The meeting rooms are for exclusive use of members of DISI Department and people who have been authorized by the Department.
The booking is mandatory: please send an email to reservation [at] disi.unitn.it (subject: Meeting%20room%20reservation, body: %0Astart%20date%2Ftime%3A%20%0Aend%20date%2Ftime%3A%20%0Areference%20person%3A%20%0Anumber%20of%20people%20participating%20in%20the%20meeting%3A%20%0Abuilding%3A%20Povo1%20or%20Povo2%0Apreferred%20room%20(if%20available)%3A%20%0Aroom%20capacity%3A%20%0A) .
Legend: Cornisello (6 - Povo1) | Molveno (14 - Povo1)
Legend: Yoram Ofek (50 - Povo1) | Garda (50 - Povo1)