Here you can find some job opportunities by DISI partners. (English version only)
SEP AG - Open position
SEP AG is looking for a highly motivated IT Pre-Sales Engineer / Consultant (m/f) for the Italian market.
- Responsible preparation and implementation of product presentations, system benchmarks, workshops and user trainings
- Sales support in consulting and analysis as well as in recording customer and market requirements both remotely and on-site for the Italian market
- Support of product management as interface between customers, partners and software development
- Completed commercial or technical university studies or comparable IT training
- Experience in consulting and demonstration of software products
- Language skills in Italian (mother tongue), German and English
- Competent and customer-oriented appearance, excellent presentation skills and communication skills, as well as enjoyment of professional mobility
- Driving licence
Susanne Moosreiner smo [at] sep.de
Barbara Coppola bco [at] sep.de
Internship opportunities in TIM
TIM is looking for interns for the Business function in the role of commercial designer for the cities: Milan, Rome, Turin, Bologna, Padua, Florence, Naples, Venice, Trento, Trieste, Ancona, Cagliari, Palermo and Bari.
The internships will last 6 months, starting in January and include: reimbursement of expenses and unrestricted access to TIM Academy, the TIM Corporate University with over 800 on line training courses available.
For detailed information: TIM Career (ITA only)
KnowDive research group @ DISI
The Research Group "KnowDive" from our Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science is looking for people interested in the following positions:
- Back-end Software Engineer Data Integration
- Back-end Software Engineer Big Data
- Front-end Software Engineer UI/UX
- Back-end Software Engineer NLP
- Senior Software Developer Big Data
- Post Doctoral Positions
Deadline: December 15, 2018
For more information see: Knowdive ("Work with us" page)
Contact: Prof. fausto.giunchiglia [at] unitn.it (Fausto Giunchiglia)
Leonardo da Vinci di Trento - IT teacher
The scientific high school "Leonardo da Vinci di Trento" is looking for a person with a master's degree in computer science and certified B2 / C1 level of English - for an annual chair position. The chair in question is also expected to provide a 2-hour commitment for the "Alternanza Scuola Lavoro".
Contact: cristina.bonmassar [at] gmail.com (Cristina Bonmassar)
IBT Informatica Bancaria Trentina - Open position
IBT Informatica Bancaria Trentina, Cassa Centrale Banca Group company, is looking for a young graduate in scientific subjects, preferably in the fields of Information Technology, with a solid background in software designing and good knowledge of English.
They offer a fixed-term contract, although they are looking for a figure to be permanently inserted into their staff.
The scope of work is related to the banking/financial world, the place of work is Trento but the availability for business trips is required.
The curriculum vitae can be sent via website https://www.ibttn.it/it/lavora-con-noi/ or via email: info [at] ibttn.it.
For further information, please contact: giovanni.raineri [at] ibttn.it (Giovanni Raineri)
Accenture - Available Thesis
- Object detection with Generative Adversarial Networks
Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN) is a new approach that utilizes two ANNs in one system. The first ANN is called the Discriminator and evaluates the quality of generated images from the other neural network called the Generator. These two networks partake in an adversarial battle to improve their own performance.
The purpose of this thesis is to explore how GANs can effectively support visual object detection. Some researches already explored GANs’ application on data augmentation and small objects detection. The objective is to design and perform an experimental study to detect objects from images of a specific domain context.
- Object detection with Transfer Learning and Domain Adaptation
Transfer learning and domain adaptation (TL and DA) refer to the situation where what has been learned in one setting is exploited to improve generalization in another setting.
The purpose of this thesis is to explore how TL and DA can effectively support visual object detection.
Some researches already explored a TL and DA application to exploit weakly-labeled Web images to improve object classification.
The objective is to design and perform an experimental study to detect objects from images exploiting sources from the Web.
For further information, please contact lauretta.bocchi [at] accenture.com (Lauretta Bocchi)
Fondazione Bruno Kessler - Open Positions
Research position in the field of 3D Computer Vision at TeV Research Unit. Application deadline: 15/01/2018
Research position in Block Chain at the “Security and Trust” Research Unit. Application deadline: 20/12/2017
Research position in Quantitative Security at the “Security and Trust” Research Unit. Application deadline: 20/12/2017
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Services at jobs [at] fbk.eu.
Informatics Europe Job Platform
The Informatics Europe Job Platform lists scientific positions in Computer and Information Sciences, Information Technology and closely related fields and includes:
- positions requiring a PhD degree or higher (e.g.: scientific researcher, post-doc, professor, etc)
- PhD positions in European universities or higher education institutions