We investigate the connections between foundations of Quantum Physics and Computer Science, our research focuses on information storing and processing by means of quantum physical systems (e.g. photons, electrons, trapped ions, superconducting circuits). The covered research topics range from fundamental aspects of Quantum Mechanics to technological applications.
We work on the following topics:
- Hybrid quantum-classical algorithms combining quantum operations and classical computations for existing or near-term quantum machines.
- Efficient procedures for storing large amount of classical data into quantum hardware.
- Quantum Machine Learning.
- Quantum communications and quantum key distribution.
- Theoretical quantum information.
- Quantum Annealing
We collaborate with Quantum Computing Group of the German Aerospace Center, Quantum Informatics Lab (University of Verona), Dept. of Mathematics and Dept. of Physics at University of Trento.
IMG> Stock.Adobe.com, ©Astibuag