Update for the second semester
Assuming that the COVID-19 rules for access to the classrooms remain the same as in the first semester:
- 1st-year bachelor's and Master's courses will be offered as in the first semester, which is blended (face-to-face plus remotely).
- Master students who attend courses shared among DISI Master Programmes can attend face-to-face
- The activation of courses and/or laboratories of subsequent years is being evaluated.
More updates in January 2021.
- EIT Digital Master School standard call, first period.
Deadline for application: 3 February 2021.
More details at EIT Digital Master School
- Double Degree in France: presentation by the Groupe of the Ecoles Centrales. 20 November 2020. The video presentation is now available!
- Master Info Day @DISI, 13 November 2020. Video presentation now available on DiSI Youtube Channel!
- Welcome event to First-year students of DISI Master’s degree courses (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence Systems, Information and Communications Engineering) 30 September and 5 October, 2020
- Welcome event to First-year students of DISI Bachelor's degree courses (Computer Science, Computer, Communication and Electronic Engineering) 14 September 2020. Watch the video to relive the highlights! (IT only)
Teaching First Semester
More information is available at this link.